race car trailer for sale, Chicago area

To: autojumble@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: race car trailer for sale, Chicago area
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:40:34 -0800 (PST)
I have a double axle open bed race trailer for sale.  Has large box and tire
rack, tilt bed, electric brakes.  About 16ft long.  Asking $850...before I put
it on ebay. All steel.

Needs some cosmetics...

for details,

Jim Fuerstenberg, 847 394 3952(h)  630 252 2043(W)

trailer is in Arl. Hts.

=====
Jim Fuerstenberg

"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex
the distinction of being one of the most popular, most maligned
and least understood of human activities."

Charles Beaumont and Phillip F. Nolan (Omnibus of Speed, 1958)