Jupiter Florida

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jupiter Florida
From: "clark@dnf.com" <clark@dnf.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:59:50 -0800
Hi All,

Let me say, I've really enjoyed the thread on engine sounds.   While there
are many great and exotic engines out there to enjoy, I have to say I get a
smile on my face every time I drive my old 911.  Only the sound of a 246
Ferrari Dino has given me more pleasure.

If anyone's interested, I have about a 3 1/2 hour radio recording of the
Watkins Glen Sports Car Races of 1953 which I intend to stream over the
internet.  I've been kind of waiting for the winter months to set in for
when you guys in the frozen tundra get a little stir crazy.  To prepare for
this big event, please download QuickTime (its free) if you don't already
have it at:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Important question:

Does anyone live in or near Jupiter, Florida?  Its in the area of West Palm
Beach, which I guess would count as well.

Thanks,

Clark