Re: Gray -Interior and Chassis Paint

To: "Vintage Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gray -Interior and Chassis Paint
From: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 01:33:08 -0700
Hi Dave & all -

That discussion may have been before I joined this list, but a few months
ago I researched this a bit for my Frazer Nash restoration.  I found a
"Light Machinery Gray" by Krylon, listed on the Grainger web site.  I don't
have the exact PN's handy, but should be able to dig them up.  I'd be glad
to hear other recommendations also!

Bob

PS I searched for "Light Machinery Gray" on google.com and found sources for
this Krylon paint - amazing.