Re: Tow Vehicle - Vintage?

To: JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle - Vintage?
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:35:40 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/01 2:53:53 PM, JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us writes:

<< A few years ago I saw the perfect tow vehicle in the pits at Steamboat
Springs.  It was a Porsche 928 with the license plate "Tow Kar".  Now, that's
style!  Don't know how much spares & tools it could carry, but I will never
forget it. >>

    I remember seeing the same car at Mid-Ohio.  At the time, I was towing
with my wife's 1990 Mustang convertible.  I wanted to put "Mule" on the
license plate, but she wasn't keen on the idea!

    Doug Meis
    Now towing my '67 Honda S800 with my 1999 Honda Minivan.