Re: Race results, Sebring and Daytona

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Race results, Sebring and Daytona
From: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:45:17 -0700
Hi -

There a very comprehensive site for sports car race results at:

http://www.angelfire.com/me/krejcimar/

and Sebring & LeMans are further at:

http://www.silhouet.com/motorsport/archive/gen/wsc.html

I've corresponded with the Czech author of these sites, Martin Krejhm, and
we've exchanged updates and corrections.  I think it's pretty good stuff,
but am not qualified to comment on accuracy.

Bob

> I own the Sprite, 41st in 1960 Sebring. John Sprinzel and John Lumkin
listed
> as drivers. I think they'd both be surprised to find they are listed as
being
> Americans! I cannot verify the number of laps etc as being correct, since
this
> is first I'd seen of the order.
>
> Roger

> This is part of a web site known as "classicscars.com" which has no
address,
> no phone, and is run by someone named "bob" (and now we have "bruce.")
It's