Re: RHD

To: bandst@xtra.co.nz, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RHD
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:36:32 EST
In a message dated 1/29/01 7:05:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bandst@xtra.co.nz writes:

> Obviously there is an opportunity here.
> I will be conducting some "hands on" semiars on the practical issues
> surrounding driving RHD vehicles on public roads and race tracks of
> both clockwise and counter-clockwise variety. We will provide the cars
> and a cut lunch, all you have to do is get to New Zealand.
> The cost is dependant on how much seat time you want.
>
> Regards

Bruce....don't you mean "anti-clock wise" instead of "counter-clockwise" ?
 The latter is actually a LHD 'American' term used north of the equator!
But the whole idea ...sounds like great fun!   Don Queen should definitely
enroll!

Lee Raskin
Brooklandville, MD
Former caretaker  Moggie 4/4  ACW 931