Re: RHD

To: Erichreich@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RHD
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:34:47 EST
In a message dated 26/01/01 9:30:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Erichreich@aol.com writes:

> My concern is making the transition from LHD to RHD under race conditions.
> Any thoughts/comments/experience?

I think it is really driver dependent - some will have difficulty and some
won't.

I've raced a RHD TR2 with no problem, and drive an admittedly automatic RHD
Jensen CV-8 on the street - the only problem is passing - you have to learn
to gauge whether the scream of the passenger when you start to pull out is
sincere or not.

Come to think of it, I wonder if I could run the CV-8 at Seattle without
having to install a rollbar?  Hmmm.

Bill