RE: The "spirit" and competitiveness of vintage racing...

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@home.com>
Subject: RE: The "spirit" and competitiveness of vintage racing...
From: "Pat Ryan" <pat@prismacars.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:26:45 -0600
Group,
RE: The "spirit" and competitiveness of vintage racing...
I am enjoying this thread immensely.  The differences between SCCA and the
multiple variations on "Vintage" are cussed and discussed ad infinitum.  All
well and good, but it seems to me that most posters ignore cause and effect
which are much simpler and I believe can be expressed mathematically:

X and Y decrease in exponential relationship to the decrease of T which is a
function of A
     Where X equals the lateral g-force at which you define cornering at
10/10
     And Y equals your need to win at all costs
     And T equals testosterone level
     And A equals AGE

To prove this theorem simply obtain the A of each poster, extrapolate the T
and see if that does not match the perspective as expressed as definitions
of X and Y.

For those of you who may feel the need to add W (Wisdom) to the equation, I
might point out that it is also a function of A.

Racing Regards,

Pat Ryan
Not a lawyer and definitely
Not a rocket scientist