Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)

To: gerrybraz@voyager.net, Tombread@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Re: But IS it a Vintage Racer? (was Eastlake)
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:59:45 EST
In a message dated 11/7/00 11:34:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gerrybraz@voyager.net writes:

<< Yah, but remember that some "progressive" states, like Kansas allowed us to
 start driving at 14 back in the good old days. Of course it was intended so
 we could drive the grain trucks on the highway to the elevator. >>

Funny you should mention that too!  I grew up in Nebraska...(just north of
Kansas for those who are a little weak in geography)....and I drove/raced a
Cushman cycle at 13!   In Nebraska...we didn't drive any grain trucks to the
elevator....we had more of a heavier challenge...driving live cattle to the
stockyards!

Lee Raskin
Brooklandville, MD
Arnolt-B and 356ers.