Re: Cut off switch wiring graphic?

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cut off switch wiring graphic?
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:36:21 -0700
Don't the switches themselves come with a wiring diagram? Might the SCCA
GCR also have one? I think the way these things work is by going open-circuit
on the field windings. The mounting posts on the ones I've seen are pretty
small compared to the ones that go to the battery. My car is total loss, so
I've never installed one of these.