Big trailers, whining and other musings...

To: <owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big trailers, whining and other musings...
From: "Peter Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:41:26 -0400
Imagine my surprise when, while sifting through some old vintage-race
postings, I happened upon Mr. Harden's exclamations that another person
"...sound(s) like Peter Krause whining about the big-trailer crowd..." Then,
of course, Mr. Woehrle responds with the (in)famous "I resemble that
remark..."    Oh, the joys of fame on this list...

I rarely whine, I just exhort, attack, proclaim, beg, plead or cajole...

The worst thing I'm guilty of regarding the "big trailer" crowd (I'm a
medium fry, four-car trailer kind of guy...) is giving Andy Funk, from KTR
Engineering, relentless grief when he came to the VSCCA event at Virginia
International in May with his new "palace on wheels." It was only because I
was jealous! A new 53' Kentucky with a lift gate, belly boxes, driver's
lounge and roof top observation deck! Marvelous! My mouth was watering,
immediately...My customer Alfa's still beat his customer Alfa's!

Under a lift 'til the next race (or row...)

-Peter Krause