Mistake- Oct 21 for Vintage FF at Pocono not Oct 1

To: teamnet@hyperion.com
Subject: Mistake- Oct 21 for Vintage FF at Pocono not Oct 1
From: Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:14:44 -0400

RCCA is interested in hosting Vintage FF races,to Vintage Rules.  Earlier Sept
events seem to conflict with Summit Point and Wkns Glen.  Everything will be run
according to Vintage Rules and "Spirit".  October 21 is an open weekend.  Please
respond if you would like to participate.  For about 6 cars it is $200.  For 15
or more the price may be negotiated.  Expect a ton of track time.  If you want
to buy RCCA tires, you can participate in two race groups Vintage and current
RCCA.   Please email me if interested.  I am trying to get this RCCA Vintage
group off the ground and would like feedback on why/why not people are
interested. It would add more races to the Tri State area for formula fords.