Re: Vintage racing or ...what is this anyway?

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, LMR356@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage racing or ...what is this anyway?
From: Don <djq1234@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
My turn, I am really tired of hearing about and
from Team Thicko. Don't tell me I should use the
delete button, this site is best utilized as an
information exchange about cars, repairs, race
reports and venues. If you guys want to rib each
other and exchange archane references, set up a
Thicko site and you can write back & forth all
day long.
Don Queen