Re: Long live the Red Rat

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Long live the Red Rat
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:25:06 -0400
"Wm. Severin Thompson" wrote:

> I found myself rolling over after the initial impact... 2 1/2 times
> ultimately... ending up upside down on the roll bar.

Welcome to the exclusive "Snap-rolls at Mosport" club. I did mine in
turn 2 in 1993 when a suspension mount failed on a Giulietta Sprint.  I
think I did 3 rolls down the hill before landing on the wheels. Only the
hood survives, on my garage wall as a reminder...

And for the rest of you guys, when was the last time you crack-checked
the suspension parts? Think about that the next time you mount a sticky
race tire or take a 90-100 mile per hour turn like 8 at Mosport!

--
Jim Hayes                  Fotec/Cable U
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.CableU.net