RE: Genuine car? rather long was RE: recognition forms

To: <MHKitchen@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Genuine car? rather long was RE: recognition forms
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:48:33 -0700
Hi Myles
Was your Lotus driven by Jim Clark? If I ever get another Lotus Cortina,
(when I was 16 we were chopping them up with a gas torch!) I am going to put
a sticker in the window stating that this Lotus was NEVER driven, seen or
sat in or even touched by Jim Clark! <grin>
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com