Help locating someone

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help locating someone
From: "Gregory Nagy" <gnagy@intrepid.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:02:43 -0400
     Sorry to burden the whole list with this question, but does anyone on
the East Coast know a Mr Kevin Kearney? Thanks to Vaughn Rockney and some
people in the WDCA region, he has been identified as having owned a Mercury
GT, at least back in 1997 when he displayed it at a car show in Rockville,
MD. I would like to get in touch with him to ask him some questions about
the specifications of the Mercurys.
      If anyone else knows anything about these Lotus 23 contemporarys, I'd
also appreciate any information you could provide.
--
Gregory Nagy