Re: Indianapolis Raceway Park history

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Subject: Re: Indianapolis Raceway Park history
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 10:03:47 -0500
There was a show on Speedvision about a month or so ago showing a race
at IRP on a Memorial Day weekend in the mid to late 60's.  It was a
stock car race, run counter clockwise.  There was no tower on the
dragstrip and it appeared they made a left at the end of the beginning
of the drag strip.  They didn't show much of the rest of the course.
For pits, they pulled over to the left hand side about where the end of
the ¼ mile is now.
Fitz