Re: Trailer Canopy or Awning

To: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Trailer Canopy or Awning
From: Bill Maisey <billmaisey@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:44:54 -0500
I had an RV shop install a roll tent on my 16ft trailer.  They put a roller on
the door to push the tent fabric out of the way.  I don't like the roll up.  The
struts are always in the way.  Last season, I bought two 10x10 ez up knockoffs
(SunShade) from my local Home Depot ($160 each) .  They work great and a quick
to put up.  With legs on full height position, it clears my trailer door.  I
subsequently bought side curtains from SunShade ($52 each, some clear, some
solid nylon) so I can protect myself from the weather at places like the
Runoffs.  Holiday Canopies makes very nice canopies, but expect to pay about
$2k.  Assembly is a hassle also.

--
Bill Maisey
757 245 4854