RE: Insurance

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Zurbuchen,Barry C.(NXI)" <Barry.Zurbuchen@cna.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:16:14 -0600
You might want to check out K&K Insurance.  They specialize in motorsport
insurance.  Their web site is http://www.kandkinsurance.com, although I
believe it is still under construction. I have no personal experience with
them, I just know of them because I work in the insurance industry.

Barry Zurbuchen