Re: Air Tools & Compressor Questions

To: JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Air Tools & Compressor Questions
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:32:33 EST
I have found that the two tools I use most are the impact wrench (change a
lot of tires) and the 3/8 ratchet. These I would buy for quality.(usually
sears) I have several others that only get rare use and i probably bought
them for a one time job. Impact cutters and various die grinders come to
mind... These can be cheap and will still probably last my lifetime.. Harbor
freight is the best place I have found for these. There are stores in most
towns and they have a web site.... If i found that I was using something on a
more regular basis then i would probably go back to Sears and get the best
craftsman... Congrats on your new toy.. I had to have one when a friend
loaned me one for a month... i used a small unit like yours for years and now
have treated myself to a biggie..... Gene