Re: Fwd: Tire Changes

To: Vintage-race@autox.team.net, ttf@saber.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Tire Changes
From: "Tom M." <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:37:19 -0800

CooperS66@aol.com wrote:

> --part1_0.75fe3079.25895a03_boundary
>
> Thought the list may want to see a response from CSRG.
><snip>
>
> Dear Mr. Webb:
>
> Since it appears that you do not race with CSRG, I fail to grasp the reason
> for your concern for our rules.
>
> Tom Franges
<snip>

I'd always been given to understand that it is bad form to post private
email to a group, no matter how interested the rest might be.  But I
must say, it share Tom's puzzlement with your concern.

I have read elsewhere your letter to the CSRG board.  I suppose, since I
am a CSRG member (and not a member of the board) and in compliance with
its proposed rule, I should be writing the members of the boards of
CVAR, RMVR, VSCDA and HSR on the grounds that I *might* someday race
with them, and their tire rules are discouraging to me.

Tom M.
Elva Courier #43