Fuel-Air Ratio Gauges

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel-Air Ratio Gauges
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:07:44 -0500
I'd like to get a fuel-air gauge to help with tuning  my carbs -- the
kind that operates from an 02 sensor. With unleaded gas, reading the
plugs and exhaust pipe are less meaningful than they used to be, and my
EGT gauge is only a partial solution to my desire for data.

There are several on the market, and I've been able to find a little
info on the net, but not enough.

Questions:

1. Have any of the listers used one of these?
2. Any comments on which ones are junk and which ones actually work?
3. Anyone have any internet sites in their bookmarks that would be of
help?

--
uncle jack
(studiously engineering myself to the rear of the pack)