Re: Stewart-Warner Gauges

To: Hugh Barber <tr6@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Stewart-Warner Gauges
From: larry gallo <agallo@pcfl.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:54:59 -0400
I think the Stewart Warner gages fit a 2-1/16 inch hole -- please
verify before boring any OS holes in your 'facia'.  I think several
other brands including VDO fit this hole size, making it sort of a
universal standard.  Naturally you have a lip on the bezel to keep
it from falling thru; so best define which diameter is truly important.