Re: Silverstone GP

To: "David Laver" <dlaver@ms.com>, "Ian Grace" <gracei@lucy.si.com>
Subject: Re: Silverstone GP
From: "Patrick Young" <ply@adtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:31:52 +0200
David,

Aha, so now you've been in such exalted company as Arrows' GP hospitality, I
can understand why you didn't make it to my book launch!

Saw the Red Arrows the other weekend from a friend's back garden which runs
to the perimeter fence at Biggin Hill - fantastic! Although the Harrier at
Brands in 1978 was better in my opinion!

Regards,

Patrick