Re: Boom

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Boom
From: Derek Palmer <derekp@Synopsys.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 10:21:46 -0800
Could have made the Darwin list, but he lived.
Oh so close.

Derek

At 08:14 AM 1/4/99 -0600, Scott Paceley wrote:
>I offer this without editorial comment:
>
>The Moline Dispatch -- Headline Tuesday December 29, 1998: "Garage Gone
>in Flash"
>
>"Brad Gustafson is lucky to be alive....
>
>....Silvis police allege that the three men stole the propane tank from
>a neighbor's gas grill and were inhaling fumes inside Mr. Gustafson's
>mint-condition Chevrolet Caprice.... According to Silvis police, a
>cigarette Mr. Gustafson allegedly lit triggered the explosion"
>
>-- story accompanied by picture of Mr. Gustafson with bandaged hands.
>
>----------------------
>
>Thanks Jack.
>
>After wading through societal flotsam that were on the roads and in the
>stores before this little "snow event", I needed a little humor.
>
>The variety of methods there are to separate the slow and stupid from the
>herd are impressive but they don't seem to be keeping up.
>

>Scott Paceley  *  spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  * Champaign, Illinois
>                           graphic design, photography, photo-illustration

Derek Palmer                    Channel Development Manager FPGA Products
Synopsys, Inc.          Phone: (650) 943-5203
700 E. Middlefield Road Fax:   (650) 694-1747
Mountain View, CA 94043 Email: derekp@synopsys.com
FPGA Express monthly Service packs are available from...
http://www.synopsys.com/products/fpga_pc/fpga_pc_service_packs.html