Great British Autojumble

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great British Autojumble
From: "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme@pixelfusion.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:45:50 -0000
    Vaughn was asking about the "Great British Autojumble" that is to be
held at the NEC in January last weekend, and I've dug up a few more details.
According to an advert in the latest issue of Classic and Sportscar, it's to
be a single hall at the NEC (in contrast, the weekend's classic car show was
held in two halls), and will have 1,000 stands there.

    If you're coming over to the UK anyway, then it's probably worth a
visit, but I'm not sure whether it's worth organising a special trip over
here to see it. However, if you do come over, then you could always use it
as an excuse to visit the new Jaguar museum in Coventry, the Heritage Motor
Centre at Gaydon, the Coventry Transport Museum, and the Morgan factory at
Malvern Link - all of which will be within an hour's drive from the NEC.

    I believe that there is also a spring autojumble at Beaulieu, which is
slightly smaller than the autumnal equivalent. That might be another
alternative.

        Graeme