Re: new Mag Vintage Racecar--LOOKS GOOD!

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: new Mag Vintage Racecar--LOOKS GOOD!
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 8:36:28 -0800
It does seem pretty dumb to have the "expert advisors" be the
same people who may be trying to sell the cars that they are evaluating=2E
One of the advisors, Mark Leonard, has a very bad reputation
among people who dealt with him=2E But even among the more scrupulous
advisors, you'd have to think that there'd be a conflict of interest=2E

Karim
Santa Monica