Re: Datsun 2000

To: tomph@ix.netcom.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Datsun 2000
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:48:22 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-20 22:31:50 EDT, tomph@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<  Does this car qualify to be run in vintage racing?
 I thought I heard somewhere that up 67-1/2 roadsters qualify but '68's
 don't. Is this true? How do I find out for sure? >>

These cars are certainly eligible to race with SVRA which has races in your
area. They are also eligible with most other clubs.

 I don't know what your source of information is, but this points out one of
many misconceptions about our sport. It is always best to go right to the
group you would like to race with and ask specific questions. Each club is
different and general statements such as the above, I fear, keep many good
people and cars from ever posing the question as you did.

If you give me a fax # or address I will send you our Rules & Regulations and
the Datsun Supplemental regulations sheet.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director