Mosport track marshalls

To: vintage race list <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mosport track marshalls
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 16:26:42 -0700
Jim Hayes wrote:
. Esp. the good-looking brunette in turn 2a (ah, being a
> dirty old man sure is fun!)

now that you brought it up, my personal favorite was the grid marshall.
Haven't seen tight white jeans worn that well in quite some time.  Being
nearly last on the grid had it's benefits, I could admire longer.

Also heard reports of a blue flag lady on the back straight that was
"displaying" stuff in addition to the flag.  personally I was so
dedicated to watching my tach nearly stop up the hill that I missed her.

So, at what age does it become ok to act like a dirty old man?