Re: CSRG at Sears Point 03/28/98

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point 03/28/98
From: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:25:58 EST

Acceptance letters went in the mail on Friday, so you should have your by
Monday at the latest.

I hope you're also planning on the April 18-19 Thunder Hill event. We will run
the new 3 mile track. I ran it last week with VARA and it is a real kick. What
an improvement over the old track. It is FAST and difficult!

We are planning a relay race with 4 car teams doing 6 laps per car. It should
be  a ball!!!

There will be a special limited edition embroidered 30th Anniversary CSRG
shirt and dinner at the Blue Gum

So come on out, Great weather guaranteed.

Don Queen