RE: The Green Helmet

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The Green Helmet
From: Derek Palmer <DPALMER@altera.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:20:31 -0800
Neil,

Check out
http://us.imdb.com/search
It is a internet movie search database.
It has links to places to buy rare movies.
It also has reviews and info on casts.
attached is a snip from a search.
Your local video store can often order these
movies if they have enough info.
Out here there is a company called Sundown
that has a catalogue a few thousand pages thick
on every movie made and can get copies from
the distributors listed in these pages.

I also found lots of info on Smash Place and
A Man and a Woman by Claude Lelouche.
Had to search on Claude because the movie
was listed under its French name
"Un Homme et une Fille"

Happy Hunting,

Derek Palmer
67 Austin Healey 3000 MkIII
84 Renault Sports Racer
87 944 Turbo
92 Ford Explorer (So my wife won't touch the others!)

Green Helmet, The (1961)
UK 1961 Black and White

Produced by:    MGM (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer) [aka MGM-UA] [us]
Language:       English
Genre/keyword:  car
Directed by
Michael Forlong