Re: Commercialization, competitiveness and whatever...

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Commercialization, competitiveness and whatever...
From: "Dick R." <fastcars@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 09:00:37 -0500
Jeremy & His Friends

I would like to add my name to the chorus of people who have asked you
and a couple of others to keep your personal conversations off of this
NG.  How many complaints do you need from members of this group before
you get the message?  You are being REALLY RUDE.  Please stop.

                                        Dick Rothman
                                        '65 Turner MK. III
                                        '71 Royale RP 6/17  Sports Racer