Re: Horsing around

To: <hayes@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Horsing around
From: "Paul Schooley" <doneen@itcanada.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:10:41 -0500
You're absolutely right Jim,

Horses are spooky. I made a point of telling my
not-so-willing-but-mostly-mentally-prepared-for-racing wife that I have a
much greater chance of getting busted up on a nag than I would sucking the
doorhandles off some old, ahem, well-engineered Martini Porsche.
Oops...there goes that grasshopper thing again (sorry John, just kiddin
with ya!).

Paul