Re: Hoosier Vintage tire

To: walt@hpwrcxe.mayfield.hp.com
Subject: Re: Hoosier Vintage tire
From: "Edwin Smith" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 13 Oct 97 14:22:49 -0700
--=_ORCL_5572153_0_0
Content-Transfer-Encoding:quoted-printable

7.00x15???  What size rim are those going on?   The GT350s and my Vette run
6.00x15s on 7" rims.  The comparable Hoosier size is 6.00x15.........I ran
the Hoosiers this weekend at Laguna for the first time and like 'em better
than the tired Blue Streaks I bought used from Tom Fry for $200.  Ran those
at Tustin and sold 'em this past weekend at Laguna (to someone who had
corded his Hoosiers and needed tires) for $100.  They  had tread but no
stick. I passed him on the first lap of the race...:)    Ted

--=_ORCL_5572153_0_0