Fatality

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fatality
From: elan26@hctc.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:28:37 -0700
This is for those of you who recall the death of John Legat, the driver of
the Chevron B21 in a vintage race at Summit Point Raceway last May, and who
have been wondering how to send condolences to his widow.

I am forwarding the following from Josh Cockey, Flag & Comm chief of the
D.C. region SCCA, who was in charge of Flag and Comm. that weekend.

It would be a kindess to send a short note. There is nothing that you could
say in a note that would be wrong and anything you say would be absolutely
right and very much appreciated.

Here is the note that Josh forwarded: