Re: Sovern race info?

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sovern race info?
From: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:07:27 -0700
Jerry, The SOVREN race in Seattle (Pacific Northwest Historics) will be
July 4th,5th and 6th.  Friday (the 4th) will be a full day of practice
with racing on Saturday and Sunday.  The race will feature both CanAm
and USRRC.  Friday and Saturday nights will feature "not to be missed"
parties.  The event raises money for Children's Hospital of Seattle
(last year SOVREN donated $235,000 from the event to the uncompensated
care fund of the hospital) so you can feel good about your
participation.  Entry fee for the three days is $250 if received before
June 2nd and are $350 after that.  This year we anticipate having to
turn away entries as the event has become so popular that we will not be
able to acommodate everyone who wants to participate.  Therefore, get
your entry in early.  Entry Request Forms are available from:
        Judy Buckingham
        SOVREN Registrar
        4465 West Mercer Way
        Mercer Island, WA 98040