RE: Cheater Porsches

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thrunet.net>
Subject: RE: Cheater Porsches
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 16:07:30 -0500
At 01:37 PM 3/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Clark,
>
>We racers of British tin always refer to them as "cheater Porsches".
They're way too fast, and generally embarrass us greatly.

My personal policy is that ANYONE faster than me is probably cheatin'
somewhat - that way I always finish first in the "Brian Evans thinks it's
legal" class.  Since I know of no - none - zilch - production type cars that
are totally legal (a dead cinch bet given the vast number of rule books to
choose from), I'm never embarrased, just full of self justification!

Brian Evans
Director, ISP Marketing
UUNET Canada Inc.
20 Bay Street, Suite 1910