Re: Mini-Lite Wheels

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mini-Lite Wheels
From: Sandi4JH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:33:19 -0500 (EST)

<< MY WHEEL MAN TOLD ME  that the new minilights are not a very high quality
 product.................anybody got any info for or against them?

HI Chuck,
I'm wondering the same thing as well as what the cost for the alloys or mags
might be for the 100-4 Healeys. You are racing in CSRG now. Do you think they
would have a problem if I switched the wires for the Mini lites? I hate the
wires. So unstable. Am used to driving on JH mags or Revolutions.
Sandi Baker