Philippine Historic Racing Schedule

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Philippine Historic Racing Schedule
From: unitedps@mozcom.com (Marc Ablaza)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 09:22:04 +0800 (HKT)
Gentlemen:

The Philippine Historic Racing is underway for 1997.  The schedule for the
season is as follows:

1.      16 March 1997
        1:00-1:30 pm
        Batangas Racing Circuit
        Rosario, Batangas
        Philippines

        Practice Session

2.      25 May 1997
        1:00-1:30
        Batangas Racing Circuit

        Practice Session

3.      20 July 1997
        5:00-5:30 pm
        Batangas Racing Circuit

        Practice Session

4.      28 November 1997
        Philippine-Japan Invitational Historic Race
        Subic International Raceway
        Subic Bay, Zambales, Philippines

These dates have already been set for this season with additional races to
follow at the Subic International Raceway.  This is  due to scheduling
priorities of the track management.

We would like to invite foreign racers to join the Historic Racing on
28 November 1997.  We have confirmed the participation of 4 racers from
Japan.  Hopefully, our friend from HK and Australia will join us too for
this event.

Thank you very much.  More power to Vintage Racers Worldwide!

Marc Ablaza ('56 Oval)
Philippine Historic Racing Committee