RALT RT-5 Suprer Vee/ Formula Atlantic

To: rwg@autox.team.net
Subject: RALT RT-5 Suprer Vee/ Formula Atlantic
From: LAGQ54A@prodigy.com (MRS MARY T SCHROEDER)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 10:57:05, -0500
I have recently purchased a 1980/81 Ralt RT-5. This car has a very
low USAC and SCCA regestration number. I have been in vain trying to
find some historical information reguarding these cars and the early
Super Vee/ Formula 3 series. I am hoping to get photographs and or
text articles reguarding both the cars and the series. Is there a
regester for RALT cars? Any help will be greatly recieved.

M.T. Schroeder