Re: I'm Desperate!

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: I'm Desperate!
From: Ken_Freese@ccmail.aer.loral.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 96 07:30:21 PST
          How about British Motor Service in Orange, Ca.
          (714)997-1122
          Ken Freese

Subject: I'm Desperate!
Author:  Dave_Lapham-RMFV10Q@email.sps.mot.com at _internet
Date:    5/15/96 9:18 PM

   I'm Desperate!
  I am going to miss the vintage race this weekend unless I can quickly
locate a rebuild kit for my front disk brakes.  I need the O-Rings for (get
this) a Vanden Plas Princess 3-Liter.

  Twice I've ordered the kits, twice I've gotten wrong parts.

  If anyone knows of a place in North America that might have the necessary
kits in stock, please respond to this email address or the one at the bottom
of this message.

  Uh, no I'm not racing a VDP Princess, but these are the brakes I have put
on my big Healey.

   Dave Lapham     HEALEY@OAKHILL.sps.mot.com     Austin, TX
      Sometimes I think I'm having fun with my cars ...
     ... and sometimes I think they're having fun with me !