(Fwd) Re: (Fwd) Formual Ford Register, BRSCC Info

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Re: (Fwd) Formual Ford Register, BRSCC Info
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 00:06:38 -500
Date:          07 Mar 96 23:45:21 EST
From:          Michael Henderson <100236.2677@compuserve.com>
Subject:       Re: (Fwd) Formual Ford Register, BRSCC Info

For info on your Lotus, try Jeremy Braithwaite: 100240.2425@compuserve.com. He
has a 1970 Lotus 61 FF, and knows a lot about formula fords in general and Lotus
in particular. He maintains the local vintage FF register (here in Australia),
and has a lot of overseas contacts, including the US (where he raced his car at
the recent Monterey Lotus festival).

Both he and I, at different times, raced at Brands Hatch. I knew the BRSCC well,
and worked at the office (then in London) during my university vacations. I also
used to do the PA commentaries at Brands, at BRSCC meetings. The Secretary then
was Nick Syrett, a very good friend of mine, who went on to be the secetary of
the original GPDA.

Good luck!

Michael Henderson

(1977 Lola T-560 Formula Atlantic)