Watkins Glen

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@postoffice3.mail.cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 12:53:26 -500
Well, I'm off to finish getting the Bugeye ready for the Watkins Glen Vintage
races this weekend. Look for light blue #91 in Group 1. I finally went with a
standard newer Midget pedal box and master cylinders for my dual circuit brake
upgrade- everything went in pretty well- now I hope it works as well as it
looks!

I'd welcome any SOL'ers or other racers that care to stop by the Wayward
Sports Car Racing trailer to say hello. Look for a black trailer, with my
Sprite, together with a yellow Turner with blue stripe (#126) somewhere in
the middle paddock areas. We should be flying the Union Jack.

See you there!
 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                    "Wayward Sports Car Racing"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."