tvr

Re: [usa-tvr] 2500M "Cartoon" Shirt Image

To: usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [usa-tvr] 2500M "Cartoon" Shirt Image
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:08:39 EST
In a message dated 1/17/04 8:34:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tvrdude@netzero.net writes:

> !
>    Was that your idea?  I bought one off ebay a while back and have worn
> it a couple times
> over the last month or more!
>   VERY COOL design!
> We need other "curvies" too!

Yes it was my idea, and it's my car that was used by the artist as a basis
for the image!

Some of you may remember my informal poll last year, asking people what color
paint looked best to them on a 2500M.  At that time I was trying to decide
what color to make the car on the shirt!  There was no clear winner, but there
were enough votes for yellow/black, so  we used pictures of my car.

Somehow, things (ahem) didn't go the way they were supposed to and the image
found it's way into the hands of one or two vendors before I had a clue!
There's more I could say, but it's probably best that I stop here.

Well, I will add this......no need for anyone to write a nasty note on my
behalf, I'm a big boy.  Also, the shirt really is very cool, please buy yours
from ME!!!!!

Rich Rock

ps.....a few people have asked about similar shirts for the earlier cars.
The market is not likely big enough to justify the cost.  As it was, doing the
more common 2500M was a bit of a gamble, and that was before things went wrong!

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///