tvr

TVR 2500M Custom "Cartoon" Shirts For Sale!!

To: Rikrock@aol.com, usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com, tvr_pre1980@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: TVR 2500M Custom "Cartoon" Shirts For Sale!!
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:39:47 EST
Hello,

What follows is a crass commercial message.......

Many of you may have seen t-shirts with a "cartoon" image of a car on them.
The kind of image that shows the car with impossibly oversize tires and
wheels, etc.

Now, thanks to me, a  TVR 2500M shirt is available!  The price is $16 plus $5
S&H for a total of $21 each, any size from S-XL.  Add $2 for XXL . These
prices apply only to shirts shipped anywhere in continental US.

All shirts are "Jerzees" brand, and come in white only. A small image of the
car on the front, in what would be the pocket area  (the shirt does not have a
pocket) and a large image on the back.

I'll try to post a photo, but until that happens, I can privately email one
to you.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA

///