tvr

Round-Tube Vixen Rear ARB ??

To: Rikrock@aol.com, tvr@autox.team.net, TVR_Pre1980@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Round-Tube Vixen Rear ARB ??
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:43:35 EDT
Greetings,

  It looks like I need a rear anti-roll bar for my car.  My  recently
installed Detroit Locker is working great, but the car now has some serious
understeer.

Right now I'm thinking of trying to adapt a Spit/GT6 front bar because they
are available in several diameters, and Tony Hess was a big help in coming up
with a general design plan (done in the rain at Carlisle....Thanks Tony!) for
orientation, pickup points, etc. but I'm open to suggestions :-)

I know the question has come up, but I don't remember ever seeing an answer.
If anyone has installed a rear bar to a round-tube chassis car, I need
details!!!!

Thanks!

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA