tvr

Vixen Web site back on-line (new address)

To: TVR Pre 1980 List <TVR_Pre1980@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Vixen Web site back on-line (new address)
From: "Dr. John E. Upham" <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 12:48:10 +0000
Dear All,
     I have brought my Vixen web site back on-line at

     http://www.johnupham.co.uk/vixen/

     Sorry for the delay.

      The old .org.uk address will be resurected in time
      but not immediately.

      Now that I have an ADSL service (from Zen Internet)
      I can upload more graphics and images etc. I will
      adding these over the next few weeks.

      I also offer (for free) a CD-ROM of the whole site
      which only needs a web browser such as Netscape,
      Internet Explorer or Opera to view off-line.

      Its now some 12 years since I produced my first
      parts list on computer listing paper from Sussex
      University. Some people still have these!

      Best Regards, John

--
Dr. John Upham, The UKMotorSport Index
10, Minstead Drive, Yateley, Hampshire, GU46 6EH. Reg. 3445711

///