tvr

Need a 2500M Shock length !!!

To: "TVRLIST" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a 2500M Shock length !!!
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:42:53 -0700
I'm in a rather odd situation.... I have to order front shocks. But want to
get the motor in, and the body on (due back this weekend) . But I have no
shocks to support the motor and body.

I was going to build something out of steel that supports the upper and
lower "A" arms just so I can wheel the thing around. The problem is I have
NO idea what length to make this gadget !

I was hoping that someone with a 2500 or 2500M with a TR6 motor could take a
measurement with the car sitting on the ground from centre point of the
upper and lower holes where the shock bolts on to.

And, or.. .give me some other suggestions on what I can do !

Thanks all, I really need your help on this one !
Pat

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///