tvr

2500M Fitting kit problem

To: "TVRLIST" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2500M Fitting kit problem
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:43:17 -0700
My question is.... I have been putting together my TR6 trunnion fitting kit.
I can figure out how most of it fits but I'm concerned that the white
plastic "sleeves" seem to be a very tight fit into the lower "A" arms. Is
this supposed to be ? I don't want to press them in if there is a problem.

Any suggestions on how to insert the white plastic "Sleeves" into the "A"
arms ? Any kind of lubricant ?

Also, in the kit are 4 per side thin rubber bands. Where do they go ? Or are
they for the TR6 ?

Thanks all.
Pat

///