tvr

News letter

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: News letter
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:08:06 -0400
Hi all,

I received my newsletter Saturday,  I like what I see.
How big is the current mailing list? I am sure it is no trivial undertaking
to take over and manage the whole thing. We must all remember that all of
the people involved with the news letter are VOLUNTEERS with other
responsibilities. I don't know how Marc did it mostly by himself ,for all
these years.
The story about Chucks trip to England was very entertaining.  I don't have
my copy in front of me so I can't comment on the rest right now.

Happy Happy note my 1970 Vixen S2 moved up and down the driveway under its
own power for the first time in almost seven years.
All I have to do now is all of the wiring and then the interior.

Rolf 1970 Vixen S2 LVX16984
Bellport Village,LI,NY

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list